Friday, February 18, 2011

Lucky Lucky Lavender Friday!

Hey ladies! Happy Friday!!

As promised, today I have for you OPI's Lucky Lucky Lavender from the 2010 Hong Kong Collection and then the polish layered over the ever so lovely Glass Pink.
Lucky Lucky Lavender is a gorgeous pale violet/pink creme. Many other bloggers might agree this is much more pink that it is lavender but still awesome! It is actually very similar to Panda-monium Pink from the same collection but LLL is a bit darker. Application was alright, a little streaky but not too bad--shown above with 3 coats, no topcoat.
For all my anti-sheer readers, here she is layered over Glass Pink *ooo ahhh* it gives the polish a completely different, almost elegant-like twist. I love it! this is with just 1 coat of GP and it sparkles so beautifully in the sunlight. 

This was actually my valentines day manicure--what do you think? 

6 comments:

  1. ooh such a lovely color. it looks similar to OPI Por Favor, which was my valentine's day mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this color so much!
    Especially with the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amanda: I can't believe I've never heard of that color before! I just googled some swatches and it's absolutely lovely--I need to pick it up :)

    @Tara: I know, isn't it just lovely?!

    @Shirley: Thanks! That combo will probably be one of my new fav "polishes"

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a very cute and beautiful manicure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!