Saturday, February 19, 2011

oo oh, diamond girl!

Buenos dias!

I only own about 3 or 4 polished from the OPI DS collection. I have several lemmings among them including the HTF Mystery. Anyways, here is a swatch of one of the babies I do have...

 DS Diamond--Although, it's called "diamond" it's not exactly the color you would expect a diamond to be. Instead, this girl is an almost muted/subtle purple-ish holographic polish. Unlike some of the other colors in the collection, this one isn't as holographic as I'd like it but still looks pretty good. It's application was perfect requiring only 2 coats FULL COVERAGE! I'm sure if I wore this out, the sunlight would make it sparkle.

What are you favorite DS polishes?

P.S. Check out my review on DS Extravagence here (I should really re-swatch using my lightbox!)

7 comments:

  1. I was just at ULTA the other day and saw a good number of Mystery polishes. Want me to pick one up for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish looks so pretty on you! Unfortunately, I don't have any polishes from the DS line... beleive it or not I am not really into holos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is just beautiful :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't get enough of holo's! :D

    I follow your blog now for a pretty long time and maybe you followed mine on Melaniesnailpolish (The Color Palette), but I moved to a new blog that fits my ideas. Maybe you would like to take a look at www.thecolorpaletteblog.blogspot.com
    Maybe I see you there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!