Monday, October 10, 2011

I'M BACK! + OPI " A Grape Fit "

Hello ladies!

I have been away for quite some time. I had to have surgery back in February and ever since then, I was busy recovering and then became overwhelmed with new job responsibilities and a new and hectic school semester. Nonetheless, I have been still been avidly collecting polish and expanding my inventory. I want to do some updating to the site and change the layout, so you will probably see some changes over the next few weeks (hopefully). 


" A Grape Fit " one of my favorite OPI colors. From the Paige Premium Denim: 2009 Brights collection. Dusty lavender creme. Gorgeous application 2 coats, no top coat. 

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color! Welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're back!! I missed you and was wondering what happened =)

    I hope your surgery went well, and that you're feeling better. A Grape fit seems like a nice optimistic color to start off with =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dovey! Missed you too! I'm glad to be back, I just felt so overwhelmed with a bunch of stuff going on. Looking forward to some consecutive blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back as well! I hope eveything is well with you :)

    I recently reviewed this polish as well, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!